There is no better way to get your car to corner flatter, deeper and with more conviction than with WORKS Sway bars. Upgrading the front sway bar is a crucial step in getting the 86 to corner flatter and have improved turn-in. WORKS has developed the perfect sway bar to achieve these goals. The WORKS adjustable rear sway bar boasts hollow construction making it almost as light as the OEM unit while being up to 221% stiffer! At 20mm in diameter the larger rear bar was designed for drastically improved cornering, better transitioning between corners and sharper steering response as tested here at Sonoma Raceway. The WORKS rear sway bar is also two-way adjustable allowing the customer to fine tune handling characteristics. Heat treated for consistent rates the WORKS sway bar is very high quality with one-piece forged construction (no welded ends that break), stopper collars that prevent lateral bar shifting and a blue powder coated finish for durability. This sway bar is a direct replacement for the OEM unit utilizing the factory mounting brackets, and it comes complete with polyurethane bushings for a perfect fit and has been the choice of many autocross and track cars. Combine it with our rear hollow sway bar for a perfect matched set.
WORKS 2- way Adj. Hollow Rear Sway Bar
WORKS USB Sway Bar Bushings
- Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly balanced for neutral-steering handling and precise turn-in response
- Spring Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed and Powerdercoated for long-lasting Performance and durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings for increased responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends
- OEM Style Collar Stoppers to prevent the bar from shifting
- See Technical Specs above
- 20mm (.79 in) tubular 2-position adjustable
- Measured bar rate:
- P1 = 46.9 N/mm (268 lbs/in) +139%
- P2 = 63.0 N/mm (360 lbs/in) +221%
- Weight: only 3.2 kg (7.1 lbs)Bushings: New urethane bushings
- For inquiries about this product or if you're looking for something not listed here from WORKS Motorsports please feel free to reach out via email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to provide our full parts list and answer any questions you may have.