Utilizing over 10 years of engineering, manufacturing, and motorsports experience WORKS has developed a series of coherent power upgrade packages for the FA20 engine platform.
Our Stage 0 Power Package is an economical first step in the WORKS upgrade path. This package combines the WORKS High-Flow Drop-In Air Filter along with our WORKS Exhale AB (Axle Back) to get your FR-S or BRZ breathing better, sounding better and ~11 horsepower more powerful at the crank!
Allow your engine to breathe more efficiently with the best FR-S/BRZ drop-in air filter on the market. The WORKS High-Flow Drop-In Air Filter is designed for improved filtration, better fuel mileage, longevity and performance gains in mind. The filter element is made of a multi layer 100% cotton fabric (not uneven gauze) that filters particles down to several microns and provides 25% more surface filtration area than a leading brand due to the exhaustive 9 step process which keeps the perimeter out towards the edge and not bleed-in towards the center. This multi-step manufacturing process includes injection molded walls and a rubber gasket that ensures a perfect seal just like the OEM air cleaner. The reusable element is easily cleaned, re-oiled and back in your factory airbox in a matter of minutes with the WORKS cleaning/oiling kit. Pays for itself after only 4 scheduled maintenance periods in comparison to continually buying factory replacements.
With the exclusive WORKS Exhale AB (Axle Back) bolt-on exhaust, it is a straight through design. Features 64mm (2.5") tubing, stainless steel 455mm (18") glasspack resonator and beautiful 102mm (4.0") double walled (prevents yellowing and heat exposure to rear bumper), stainless polished tips with the "WORKS" etched logo. The tips are also positioned to match the contour of the bumper. Direct bolt-on to the factory flange and utilizes all 4 hanger locations with OEM-style mushroom end hangers for precise fitment and swaps back to stock in minutes.
You will save 10.5 lbs. with the WORKS AB but furthermore it produces what some say is the best sounding FR-S/BRZ exhaust they've heard! The volume is not too loud and not too quiet. Mild mannered during cruise and aggressive when you open it up.
The tone is a controlled, deep, throaty growl that lets others know your FR-S/BRZ means business. Includes gasket and simple installation instructions.
- Direct drop-in replacement for the factory filter
- Retains stock idle and drivability while flowing up to 2X more than other drop-ins
- Improved response, horsepower, torque, and fuel efficiency
- Multilayer 100% cotton fabric (not gauze) that filters particles down to several microns with high dust capacity
- Stainless steel mesh reinforcement (not mild steel or aluminum)
- Reusable for LIFE with WORKS Cleaning Kit
- Durable, high quality urethane construction
- Pays for itself in as few as 3 maintenance periods
- Direct bolt-on to OEM or WORKS Mid Pipe
- Utilizes and maintains all four hanger mounting points
- OEM-style mushroom end hangers for proper engagement
- 4" Stainless Steel Double Walled Tips
- Deep, throaty sound quality
- Not too loud or droney
- 10.5 lbs. lighter than stock
- +11hp gain at the crank over stock!
2013+ Scion FR-S
2013+ Subaru BRZ
2012+ Toyota GT86
2012+ Toyota 86