The Bilstein B16 PSS9/10 kit is a race inspired system, providing the ultimate in high performance tuning. The manually adjustable monotube gas shock absorbers feature 9 or 10-stage precise compressing and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive springs to achieve the vehicle ride height (30mm to 50mm), center of gravity and level of performance handling desired. Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion.
- UPSIDE-DOWN MONOTUBE TECHNOLOGY
- TRIPLE-C TECHNOLOGY® SURFACE COATING FOR LONG LASTING CORROSION AND RESISTANCE
- QUICK AND EASY DAMPING LEVEL ADJUSTMENT
- THREADED BODY ALLOWS LOWERING OF APPROXIMATELY 30MM TO 50MM
- ROBUST LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN WITH SPRING SEATS AND LOCK RINGS MADE FROM SPECIAL ALUMINUM ALLOY
- GERMAN TÜV CERTIFICATION