The Bilstein B14 PSS kit features both coilover and standard monotube gas shocks with performance-level valving, with application specific, progressive rate coil springs. The solid aluminum spring seat and lock nut allows for precise adjustment of the vehicle's lowered ride height from 30mm to 50mm, even while installed. Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion. This kit is ideal for the driver looking to set a car's ride height for both looks and improved handling.
- BILSTEIN GAS-PRESSURE TECHNOLOGY
- UPSIDE-DOWN MONOTUBE TECHNOLOGY
- QUALITY SPORT SPRINGS MADE FROM HIGHLY DURABLE MATERIALS
- TRIPLE-C TECHNOLOGY® SURFACE COATING FOR LONG LASTING CORROSION AND RESISTANCE
- ROBUST ROUND THREAD FOR EASY ADJUSTABILITY
- GERMAN TÜV CERTIFICATION