The Bilstein PSS10 (B16) Coil-Over System offers ten vehicle adjustment settings and includes numbered adjusters at the base of the shock body so you know exactly what setting you are on without counting clicks.
This system features both coil-over and standard monotube gas pressure shocks with performance level valving along with application specific, progressive rate coil springs. Ride height adjustments can be made on the vehicle without removing the suspension. The solid aluminum spring seat and lock nut allow a selective adjustment of the vehicle''s ride height. Spring travel and vehicle body height change, but the spring seat remains pre-loaded throughout the allowable range of adjustment.
- UPSIDE-DOWN MONOTUBE TECHNOLOGY
- TRIPLE-C TECHNOLOGY® SURFACE COATING FOR LONG LASTING CORROSION AND RESISTANCE
- QUICK AND EASY DAMPING LEVEL ADJUSTMENT
- THREADED BODY ALLOWS LOWERING OF APPROXIMATELY 30MM TO 50MM
- ROBUST LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN WITH SPRING SEATS AND LOCK RINGS MADE FROM SPECIAL ALUMINUM ALLOY
- GERMAN TÜV CERTIFICATION
Product pictures are just used for reference and actual product appearance may vary.
Don’t see the product you’re looking for here? Contact us and we’ll make sure we get you the right equipment. At the best prices guaranteed!