The BC Racing inverted RAM type coilovers for the 05-07 STI include all of the great BR features and then takes it a notch higher. By using an inverted coilover system we move the vital damper fluid away from the detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The inverted setup also handles high-g loads better and is much more durable under stress situations, such as a race track. Another advantage is reducing unsprung weight by moving the heavy parts to the chassis mounting points. This is a great coilover for those looking to attack a race track, hill climb or tarmac rally.
- FOR SUBARU STI (05 - 07)
- INVERTED MONO-TUBE SHOCK DESIGN
- 30-CLICKS OF DAMPING ADJUSTMENT (COMPRESSION/REBOUND) SIMULTANEOUSLY
- PILLOWBALL MOUNTS AND ADJUSTABLE FRONT CAMBER PLATED INCLUDED
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CAMBER PLATES AVAILABLE
- SEPARATELY FULL LENGTH HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT
- FULLY REBUILDABLE WITH ALL PARTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
Product pictures are just used for reference and actual product appearance may vary. Don’t see the product you’re looking for here? Contact us and we’ll make sure we get you the right equipment. At the best prices guaranteed!