The WRX ER Series coilover from BC Racing Is the perfect setup for the dedicated track racer. ER stands for External Reservoir. This series includes all the same features of the BR series along with the RM series, with the key difference between the ER and the others being an External Reservoir. The External Reservoir holds many advantages over the other series coilovers that have only an Internal Reservoir. They feature BC Racing's 30 way damping system with independent compression/ rebound adjustments and can be fully customized. Ride height is separately adjusted along with separately adjustable spring pre load. Swift Springs can be an added on option to any application as well as rear extenders. These ER Series coilovers are ideal for drivers that require complete customization and adjust-ability to finely tune for race applications.
- FOR SUBARU IMPREZA WRX (02 - 07)
- EXTERNALLY MOUNTED RESERVOIR
- DUAL PISTON DESIGN (1 in reservoir, 1 in shock)
- 30 LEVELS OF DAMPING FORCE ADJUSTMENT
- DUAL PISTON DESIGN
- SEPARATELY ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION & REBOUND SETTINGS
- SEPARATELY FULL LENGTH HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE
- PILLOWBALL FRONT AND REAR MOUNTS INCLUDED
- FRONT CAMBER PLATES INCLUDED (where applicable)
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CAMBER PLATED SOLD SEPARATELY (where applicable)
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT
- FULLY REBUILDABLE WITH ALL PARTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
Product pictures are just used for reference and actual product appearance may vary. Don’t see the product you’re looking for here? Contact us and we’ll make sure we get you the right equipment. At the best prices guaranteed!